|International ON-LINE seminar on portal of the G-Global Kazakhstan was organized by Kazakh State Women’s Teacher Training University on February 17, 2017 dedicated for “Role of international project Erasmus+ in modernization of medical education in universities”.
The aim of the seminar was to acquaint with goals and opportunities of the Erasmus + programmes.
Overall 10 universities which are partner universities within the project ModeHEd of the Erasmus+ programme from Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan participated with presentation on the seminar:
- Fergana State University – Yunusov Alisher, Sattarova Khilola, Ismailova S., Asrakulov A., Oripov A. Topic of the presentation: “Experience of international cooperation with EU universities and development professional competence staff of Uzbekistan universities”.
- Tashkent Medical Academy – Mamatkulov Bakhromjon, Kasimova Dilfuza, Sherzod, Sagdullaeva U., Yuldasheva D. Topic of the presentation: “Experience of the Tashkent Medical Academy in modernization curricula of subject Public Health and Management of Public Health”.
- Bukhara State Medical Institute – Jarylkasinova Gaukhar, Yuldasheva R., Safoev B. Topic of the presentation “Teaching skills of pre-hospital medical care as a preventive method in decreasing demographic risks”.
- Uzbek Medical Pedagogical Association – Kayumova Dilrabo, Shodieva Khurshida. Topic of the presentation “Implementation of international experience in training on subject Emergency care on pre-hospital level in universities”.
- Uzbek State Institute of Physical Culture – Tursunov Nodir, Khalmukhamedov R., Djalilov Kh. Topic of the presentation #1 “Improvement content of study program on subject Sport medicine in accordance with recommendations of foreign partners of project Erasmus+ ModeHEd”. Topic of the presentation #2 “Study view point of graduate students of UzSIPhC and listeners of the Center for increasing qualification of teachers on physical cluture and trainers under UzSIPhC about directions of modernization study program on subject Medical physical culture”.
- Center for the Development of the medical education of Ministry of Health of Uzbekistan – Alimova Matlyba, Ubaydullaeva Sevara. Topic of the presentation “Ways of solution difficulties in realization and support quality control of modernized subjects within the project ModeHEd”.
- Andijan State University – Alieva R., Dumaeva Z., Kholmirzaeva M., Tolipova F. Topic of the presentation “Age physiology and hygiene”.
- Namangan State University – Aripov A. Topic of the presentation “Usage of modern methods in teaching subject Age physiology and hygiene on the example of topic Physiology of cardiovasculary system”.
- South Kazakhstan State Pharmaceutical Academy – Seydakhmetova A. Topic of the presentation “Modernization of discipline Pre-hospital medical care practice”.
- Kazakh National Medical University named by S.D.Asfendiyarov – Pazilbekova K. Topic of the presentation “Realization of modernized educational program on sport medicine on the example of Universiade 2017”.
- Kazakh state women’s teacher training university – Baynazarova T., Umiralieva B. Topic of the presentation #1 “Innovation technologies in teaching medical-pedagogical disciplines in universities”. Topic of the presentation #2 “Role of international project Erasmus+ in modernization medical education in universities”.