Tashkent Medical Academy is a leading higher medical institution in Uzbekistan.
It participates in different projects, including in programmes of the European Union – Erasmus+:
1. UZHELTH: Enhancing Public Health Learning and Teaching in Uzbek Higher Education Institutions.
- Project number: 544445-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-IT-TEMPUS-SMHES.
- Period of the project realization: 2013-2016.
- Home page of the project: http://www.uzhelth.org/
2. ModeHEd: Modernizing Health Education in Universities
- Project number: 561857-EPP-1-2015-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
- Period of the project realization: 2015-2018 (ongoing)
- Home page of the project: http://modehed.uz/web/