|International ON-LINE seminar on portal of the G-Global Kazakhstan was organized by Kazakh State Women’s Teacher Training University on September 28, 2016 dedicated for “Actual problems of teaching medical disciplines in Universities”.
The aim of the seminar was to exchange experience in teaching techniques to be used in modernized Health subjects under the project ModeHEd.
Link for the ON-LINE conference: http://group-global.org/ru/conference/aktualnye-problemy-prepodavaniya-medicinskih-disciplin-v-universitetah
Overall 8 universities which are partner universities within the project ModeHEd of the Erasmus+ programme from Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan participated with presentation on the seminar:
- Fergana State University – Yunusov Alisher, Sattarova Khilola, Abdukarimova Nodira, Mukhamadieva Iroda. Topic of the presentation: “Problems of education of medical disciplines for non-medical universities in specialties”.
- Tashkent Medical Academy – Mamatkulov Bakhromjon, Kasimova Dilfuza, Sherzod, Azimov Ravshan. Topic of the presentation: “The role and place of innovative teaching methods to improve the quality of medical education in medical universities of Uzbekistan”.
- Bukhara State Medical Institute – Jarylkasinova Gaukhar. Topic of the presentation “Analysis and improvement of the quality of test tasks using MOODLE network system in the medical schools”.
- Uzbek Medical Pedagogical Association – Kayumova Dilrabo, Shodieva Khurshida, Yuldasheva Dilchekhra. Topic of the presentation “Education of clinical emergency care skills teaching”.
- Center for the Development of the medical education of Ministry of Health of Uzbekistan – Alimova Matlyba, Ubaydullaeva Sevara.
- South Kazakhstan State Pharmaceutical Academy – Doltaeva Bibigul, Seydakhmetova A. Topic of the presentation “Project-oriented training in the disciplines of the specialty Public Health and Medical-preventive work, Hygiene of children and adolescents”.
- Kazakh National Medical University named by S.D.Asfendiyarov – Ryspibekova Shinar, Sokolov Alexandr. Topic of the presentation “The effectiveness of the use of active learning methods in the department of normal physiology KazNMU”.
- Kazakh state women’s teacher training university – Islamkulova Ilmira, Baynazarova T., Parmanbekova B., Kyrbasarova E., Mahmudov K., Umiralieva B. Topic of the presentation “Update of the program Age physiology and hygiene as a result of the introduction of multimedia technology”.